who would be your top three guys/gals you would like to hunt with?

maxxkatt

Forum Supporter
Three people I would like to hunt with. Calabash, Brad of Green Mountain Metal detecting and Bill Southern. Those guys are the real thing and are not trying to be youtube stars in my opinion. They put metal detecting first and foremost.

Do you have some favorites that you would like to hunt with and why.

General Lee- he knows all the hot spots. George W Bush- he can bs our way in any place and would be fun to drink with afterwards. Marilynn Monroe- she would be fun and duh. You didn’t specify alive or dead.

Eric Clapton, Angus Young and Kirk Hammett! :laughing:

I’ll go with Jamfliker, Ice, Zee, CW, Beep, JL1252, TrashMaster, Stiff, JW, Cmft, Bruce. Captn’ Silver, MetalAddict, IDX, Felix, cellerdweller, mudpuppy, the Arizona folk, Detector, Sage, Penny, Turtlefoot, Ron, Bentrod, all them Seattle grunge guys, Wyoming Tom, Slim, Compass, Romy, ah hell all y’all!

I think it would be great to just go with anyone on here. I think everyone is great. Don't you just want to have a good time and see who can tell the biggest lie about what they found. I can come up with a few fish stories.
KEN. :p

I would not mind hunting with others every now and then. I seem to never hunt alone when at the beach even in the winter as people always come over and start asking questions. I've had the Police stop and ask me questions. I don't mind the Police as talking to them on a beach with the wind chill in the Negatives can be funny as they are in a warm 4 wheel drive telling me they are cold.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

From youtube, I'd like to meet up (and detect with) Beau (Aquachigger) as well as DrTones24k.

One day when I go to America I'd also like to meet some of you on here :)

I think it would be great to just go with anyone on here. I think everyone is great. Don't you just want to have a good time and see who can tell the biggest lie about what they found. I can come up with a few fish stories.
KEN. :p

Imagine if it was possible for all the FMDF members to have a yearly group hunt together, a seeded hunt funded by several metal detector companies :lol:

......and your post reminded me of the funny edit at the link below :laughing::laughing::laughing:

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2972713#post2972713

I very rarely hunt with some one else. I prefer it that way. However I would not mind watching mug puppy and his screwdriver trick. One can always learn something. Of course he would make me carry his aluminum cans and the buy the beer..

Besides my family, I would say:

1. Usa
  2. NuggetNoggin
  3. Silversmith45, cellrdwellr, & matmit. :D
(I know, that's more than three, I just couldn't narrow it down more. :D)

Jamflicker is a robot. It wouldn't be any fun detecting with a machine, eh ? :laughing:

Capt SE Dan is also a robot,I hope he’s still at it. Never seen anyone hunt like that,and be as repetitively successful and fast. I got worn out just watching the videos I’ve seen of him. Not taking anything off of Jason,I’m sure he’s a robot too...:grin:

Back
Top Bottom