New for 2019

Swinglow

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
My sister in law works for LEGO and got me this cool minifig so I figured I’d bust him out this season. I finally got my coil over some yellow today for the little guy to model. I also scored an old silver ring (or what’s left of it), a silver quarter plus a giant piece of an old bottle for my beach glass collection.
7566c982df2a9832bbc26d179a4530cc.jpg

214aa4146c8284630abe0d078bd7c29e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job getting out there and finding gold. Hopefully we see a lot of that little guy this year

:dingding:Congrats on the gold and really cool Lego guy!

Congrats George on the Gold, the Sterling and the Silver Quarter. The little guy is pretty neat also. Sounds like a great time on the Beach. Trapper

Nice George... glad you scored :yes: Where is the cyanide capsule made out of the bullet? :lol:

What a great dirty pouch dump and a great gold ring there Geo! friggin' Legos! I read just last week some guy built a car out of Legos! Those damn things are like Caltrops for Parents...

I was thinking about building some forms and making my own Legos out of concrete..like mix up a bag of redimix and pour a few blocks every evening just to relax and have something to do....Like get two blocks out of one 60lb bag of redimix?

Its an appealing idea...Going out in the backyard smoking and mixing concrete and drinking....then I'd eventually build myself a castle or something out of the great big concrete Legos?...

Yes, that is a nice "dirty pouch dump" picture! Love the little mascot detectorist. Looks like he's swinging a Minelego Equiblox 800. :laughing: ...and has the attitude to pull it off. :laughing:

awesome hunt george sorry i couldnt make it ,at least i fixed the broken ball joint on my truck just in time to plow that wet sloppy !!!! we got last night im hitting it hard this week with my new TDI beachunter :D

Nice George... glad you scored :yes: Where is the cyanide capsule made out of the bullet? :lol:

It’s in the pouch dump pic, dead center. Here’s another shot of it. It’s not a bullet though. There’s a raised nub or rusted iron or something on the side and the one tip has what almost looks like a small red bulb. It’s made from two pieces and the other tip has holes drilled in it.

683204d06e7b75e57d554c37fa84f61a.jpg

2820d8a0d50c23bd1ac7ececdeac3fed.jpg

It’s in the pouch dump pic, dead center. Here’s another shot of it. It’s not a bullet though. There’s a raised nub or rusted iron or something on the side and the one tip has what almost looks like a small red bulb. It’s made from two pieces and the other tip has holes drilled in it.

683204d06e7b75e57d554c37fa84f61a.jpg

2820d8a0d50c23bd1ac7ececdeac3fed.jpg

It looks like a bullet converted into a pen light...

Cool mini-fig, but your sister-in-law has been holding out on you...

IMG_1469.JPG

IMG_1468.JPG

IMG_1466.JPG

IMG_1465.JPG

IMG_1464.JPG

:laughing:

R5

So what’s our Friendly member LEGO discount work out to be?

:laughing:

My son’s killing my wallet with discontinued LEGO kit wants tho! :lol:

That Ultimate Mellinuiun Falcon is just awesome looking. A wall hanger! $900 tho, rather have my Nox 800 :)

Congrats on the gold and silvers, and awesome mascot!

That Ultimate Mellinuiun Falcon is just awesome looking. A wall hanger! $900 tho, rather have my Nox 800 :)

Got almost all of my kids Legos and Bionicles off eBay.

Great bulk buys too. Used? Give them a bleach bath!

R5

Back
Top Bottom