A seasons worth of.......

Ice Scratcher

Elite Member

Well I've been working on the big switch over to the hard water...

This will be my second full season in the water, 99% of my finds came from the drink..

As I sort and put away this season's finds, I'll be posting some group shots of it all..

Thanks for looking and good luck to everyone!!!

I'll start with snaps, buckles, and buttons..

<°)))>{

Attachments

• IMG_20160110_172238.jpg
    IMG_20160110_172238.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 993
130 years worth of fishing stuff, not including sinkers or lead lure bodies...

<°)))>{

Attachments

• IMG_20160110_173657.jpg
    IMG_20160110_173657.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 988
So all those swim cap buckles are a good sign aren't they :D

Like those lures and reel pieces!

Looking forward to more you had a fantastic year! Congrats Ice.

Nice stuff. That's a lot of buckles and I am surprised more people don't step on hooks hiding out there.

Thanks man, a lot of people do step on hooks, I did when I was a barefoot kid.. Gramps pushed it all the way through, cut the barb off and then it came out easy..

<°)))>{

Thanks guys!!

Bunch of tags I can't seem to get good pictures of the other sides...

<°)))>{

Attachments

• IMG_20160110_232738.jpg
    IMG_20160110_232738.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 891
So all those swim cap buckles are a good sign aren't they :D

Like those lures and reel pieces!

Looking forward to more you had a fantastic year! Congrats Ice.

Thanks, those buckles are a terrible sign, people around here should just skip those signals altogether..

<°)))>{

Nice collections for the year, Your making me feel bad now. I saved a few but now they hit the trash.. unless it is very unusual.

Nice collections for the year, Your making me feel bad now. I saved a few but now they hit the trash.. unless it is very unusual.

Thanks Joe.. I piled every hunt into one big pile lol.. Except the gold, silver, wheats, buffs, etc.. Took me forever to pick out and separate all of it this past week..

Here are my non bullet military/service related finds..

Thought I got pretty lucky to pull 2 pairs of captain's bars, one from land, one from water...

<°)))>{

Attachments

• IMG_20160110_232546.jpg
    IMG_20160110_232546.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 864
Have to be Honest. Your stuff is way cooler then mine...:yes:

Have to be Honest. Your stuff is way cooler then mine...:yes:

Thanks, but...

Get out of town Joe...

I'll take that gold count of yours any day.. Gold is the coolest, period. The only thing cooler than gold is old gold!!!:D and you got that covered too.. I've been watching you.. Lol..There might be a day I get an excal, I'll be looking for you Sir...

<°)))>{

MyOMY....(wheres the 'puke' imogi?)

Firetigers work well over here too...or at least they did several years ago when I was a Fisherman!..:laughing: Very cool eye candy display here Ice!
Mud

Yup Ice I do believe you take the prize for the best finds.Joes gold count is crazy but the history beats it.When you combine the gold with the history like that Xmas present ring you found from the 1800s well that's as good as it gets..:yes:

MyOMY....(wheres the 'puke' imogi?)

Firetigers work well over here too...or at least they did several years ago when I was a Fisherman!..:laughing: Very cool eye candy display here Ice!
Mud

Thanks Mud!

Yeah those firetiger baits (rapela, and bombers) are used for trolling for walleye.. They also work great casting for them at night... Those four lures are sitting on top of my tackle box ready to fish again...

<°)))>{

Back
Top Bottom