• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Recent Golden Hunts

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
I have had a few recent good hunts beach hunting again... hunted thru the raindrops....

Nice thing about some beaches still charging is unless they have a permit to get in I don't have much competition unless they decide to open their wallets :yes: These are my last 2 hunts plus a picture of all 3 of my hunts with my take in the ring dept this week.

Everything found using the Excal...

Attachments

• 001 (2).jpg
    001 (2).jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 698
  • 002 (1).jpg
    002 (1).jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 698
  • 003 (1).jpg
    003 (1).jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 768
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 710
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 762
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 752
fantastic hunts, Craig.

Now check your PM's and let's do this!

Nice haul! that Aqua is a pretty piece. I could likely sell one like that to my Italian neighbor. Women appear to like the Auamarine more than diamonds lately. Red stones could be clear rubies maybe. I know my mom liked rubies but had flawed stones.

Those are some beautiful rings, Cfmct! Congratulations!

Thanks Dig

You always pull the nice old gold!

Nice finds!

Thanks Crumble only 1 gold and 1 junker are old the others I suspect are the fresh drop variety ;)

fantastic hunts, Craig.

Now check your PM's and let's do this!

Thanks George

Man on man you are killing it!! :yes: If only I didn't have to work. :no:

I would be working to but the rain stopped that but doesn't stop me from enjoying the hobby Joe :yes:

Nice finds Craig, congrats bud:cool:

Thanks ND :)

Nice haul! that Aqua is a pretty piece. I could likely sell one like that to my Italian neighbor. Women appear to like the Auamarine more than diamonds lately. Red stones could be clear rubies maybe. I know my mom liked rubies but had flawed stones.

I haven't tested any of the stones yet Larry but I will after I clean them up as they are all loaded with bits of sand and thanks :)

Awesome hunts, gotta love the more private spots! Well worth the price of admission i'd say...

Thanks Zee...

Very nice additions to your collections. Don't let my wife see that red one! She'll be after me to go find one for her.

Go find her one then and thanks Numil

Craig, I can't wait to see the loot after the storm blows by, Earl

I like to hunt with the storm Earl...in the past I have seen the waves pushing gold rings up and down the slopes... the one I found today slipped out of my scoop when a wave hit it and I had to step on the ring so it wouldn't get pulled down to the bottom of the slope where the angry water was breaking.

Back
Top Bottom