3 Hunts 5 Gold...

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
I got in 3 hunts with Joe (OBN) and we had a good time on all the hunts..

I swung the Excal the first hunt and the GT chest mounted with the 8 inch coil the last two hunts...

I'm posting no trash because I wasn't going to save it for a week... not that there was very much anyway... I don't think I found 1 pull tab during the 3 hunts... also pulled 4 silver.

All the gold is 14k except for the religious earring which is 10k. I'll let everyone else who had the pleasure of hunting with Joe chime in with their finds...

I also would like to know about the bracelet as I would like to try and return it... it was 3 scoops down at the beach we hunted today.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 793
  • 004 (2).jpg
    004 (2).jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 743
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 742
Dang!

Looks like some really fun hunts man!

That bracelet I think could be one of those POW MIA types?

Congrats on all that GOLD and the silvers too!

<*)))>{

Good looking hunt. It's killing me not able to hunt yet. Post five weeks from knee replacement about 4 more to go. Just save me a little gold. :grin:

:congras: on nothing short of an outstanding 3 day hunt. It was a pleasure having Joe down to hunt with some of the Northeast :pirates:.

Good looking hunt. It's killing me not able to hunt yet. Post five weeks from knee replacement about 4 more to go. Just save me a little gold. :grin:

Gene... you still dragging around that heavy scoop? Since switching to the Sunspot 720i I have become very spoiled... I don't even touch my other scoops anymore and it handles our rocks just fine.

All that gold would have me seeing Jesus Craig.....:laughing: Sooooo were you the top dog or did Joe or Frank catch up? Really nice finds.

Dew

Great hunt!..My sister wore one of those bracelets, doesn't seem that long ago but I guess it was.

All that gold would have me seeing Jesus Craig.....:laughing: Sooooo were you the top dog or did Joe or Frank catch up? Really nice finds.

Dew

Yeah I am ahead but I am not hunting anymore and OBN has another hunt in him tonight I think.. ;) Joe and Frank are right behind me.

I should have posted the story with my first gold but forgot... the 15 anos ring was stuck in a crevice... I was pretty sure it was gold but I couldn't pry it out with my scoop so I took my glove off and was searching the bottom with my bare hand in that cold water... I then tried calling one of the others who had PPers... PI JOE didn't have a PPer but the Dual Field is very accurate PPing with and he PPed the target and I reached inside the inner coil and pulled up some pebbles and the ring... it was awesome finding it that way... even if the water was 39 degree's I didn't feel it because gold warms one up fast :yes:

way to clean up Craig,,,,,some great hunting,,,,,,too bad it wasn't always that easy,,,,,:laughing:Congrats,,,GL HH

Its not GD but I am hunting my old haunts again after leaving them alone for over a year... year has started off well for me...

Back
Top Bottom