Triple 14k Morning and some silver

Irons

Forum Supporter
Great day in the water my first triple gold! :cool:

PIRATE (1).GIF

While the good people of the lake were asleep in their cottages the dirty Pirates were up and plundering! :pirates:

This lake has changed dramatically from last summer so I guess a brutal winter has it's uses after all. :p

Where everything was flat and gradual last summer now it's scooped and scalloped so it's like walking up and downhill all over.

Places that I got no targets last year have them now, areas I cleaned out have more. :D

18 grams of sweet 14k and some nice silvers. I thought the onyx ring was 10k but it held 14k acid no problem.

Thanks for looking and good hunting out there! :detector:

RS1.jpg

RS2.jpg

RS3.jpg

RS4.jpg

RS5.jpg

RS6.jpg

RS7.jpg

RS9.jpg

RS10.jpg

RS11.jpg

RS12.jpg

RS13.jpg

RS14.jpg

That's one hell of a plundering tharrr!!

Congrats on ye first TRIPPLE!!!!

Nice silvers too..

That's how we MI. pirates roll!!

:pirate2:

<*)))>{

Great job Irons... your pictures are my favorite to look at... I enjoy them more than a live hunt video :)

Nice hunt. I like the score in old coins too!!!
I'd try electrolysis on that Walker. I had pretty good luck on a 40% Kennedy half that was so crusted I wasn't sure it was a coin.
(The ice bergs must be gone up there eh :D)

Congrats on that awesome triple gold & old silver hunt. I love seeing you MI Pirates getting the goodies! : ) Those warmer beach dudes have nothing on you guys when the weather is right. LOL Good luck on future hunts.

Sooo thats what gold looks like? Impressive... very impressive morning. That one fatty looks bigger than that, id guessed 8 grams.... sure your scale is working right? Are those gun grips?

Dew

Back
Top Bottom