after supper swish nets 925 "O"

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
From the land of the Bluenose.....decided that after yesterdays trek with Slickpick Rick thought I would take the day off from dirt digging and digging period as the knee was sort of stiff. That lasted till about after super when Marie went out and I went a swishing. Must be getting old as I hauled out my 3/4 Orca wet suit to go in the water. Did make it a tad more comfortable. Anyway pulled out this little number in ankle deep water.

Swished a bit more and found a few coins and called it a day.

When heading home hit Staples and picked up a new patch of hobby cards which do come in handy.

Tonight it's writing a letter to Garrett to accompany my Pro which I'm sending back to be repaired. Be interesting to see as my warranty expired two months ago. Hardly used it as it was designated a back up machine to the Freedom 3 Plus on land and the Seahunter KM11 in water.

Good looking hunt MR. NOVA SCOTIA! May I ask what happened to the at pro? Hope everything works out for ya!

yo Roob

Good looking hunt MR. NOVA SCOTIA! May I ask what happened to the at pro? Hope everything works out for ya!

From the land of the Bluenose.....it wasn't the coil or headdphones but when you operate in Pro zero mode it just buzzs while the rest of the setting chatter like a lady in a dress shop. Had sent it back over a year ago when I thought there was water under the faceplate....Garrett said no. My warranty is over 2 months agao and will be interesting to see whatthey will do.

After buying 3 sets of headphones (water proof) they gave me a free pair...I paid the shipping. Happy hunting!

Back
Top Bottom