Oh Yeah!! My first complete Civil War spur and more water relics

The Wolf

Elite Member
Spent another day on the water with VaMark and the crew. The weather started out bad, but soon turned nice. I found a few bullets, an officers belt buckle keeper, and my first complete spur. WOW!:shock::wow: You never know what's gonna pop up out of the mud. But when you pull up the target from the murky water and see that shiny brass for the first time......Man that's an awesome feeling! Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,034
  • photo (9).jpg
    photo (9).jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,056
I'm not a relic hunter but I'd LOVE to dig one of those. It's amazing it's still the bright yellow color....you sure their not gold spurs?:D Congratulations!

Nice finds there! NOW, next time you get out there, think about what that belt plate keeper was keeping. :shock:
John

WTG! That spur is a beauty! I'm surprised you said it came out of the mud. For some reason I had it in my mind that y'all hunted mostly gravel river bottoms in your area. Without giving away any info on your site, can you tell more about the area? Travel route? Skirmish area? Line of retreat? Thanks for all your great posts

Back
Top Bottom