AWSOME Finds

K2Coins

Recently I came across all of these glass pieces while metal detecting, I was hoping if anyone could share their knowledge about the object it is, what date it might be from, and how much it might be worth.
--Kyle

Attachments

• IMG_2060.jpg
    IMG_2060.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 680
  • IMG_2061.jpg
    IMG_2061.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 695
  • IMG_2062.jpg
    IMG_2062.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 670
  • IMG_2063.jpg
    IMG_2063.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 677
  • IMG_2064.jpg
    IMG_2064.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 675
The picture with the three items are glass insulators used on telephone poles. They come in a variety of colors. GL&HH

all of the bottles are very common/new bottles...
the milk bottle will fetch a bit because it looks to be in clean shape and is a pint. Depends if there are collectors of that specific dairy or the area that the dairy came from. Some pints can go from 2$ to over 30$.

The three insulators look to be the common type, if $5 to 10 to the right collector. The older ones had the year on them i'm pretty sure. My Sister used to collect them, she would bake the common ones and they turned out all craclkily and looked pretty. She sold them as door stops.
Good luck, Born Hunter

Somewhat, the insulators have the cast letters on them (letter "A" on the top os the piece, and letter "B" on the side). Thanks to everyone that could help, I love learning new information about some of the items that I find!!!
-Kyle

Back
Top Bottom