Select 1-5

Votes: 21 22.8%

Votes: 8 8.7%

Votes: 34 37.0%

Votes: 5 5.4%

Votes: 24 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wasn't march 5th 12 am (pst ) about 8 hours ago ?

( The poll will be open to voting for seven days. On Saturday March 5th, 2011 at approximately 12:00 AM (PST), the poll will automatically be closed and the winners will be determined. ) :D

We had a little issue trying to set the poll. I was going to have the contest end at 12:00 am the 6th...........somehow it got set to 12:03 pm the 5th... My goof! :roll:

Hi Dave , was just woundering being new to the group any ideal on when & where a guy could purchace one of the contest shirts ? I was'nt sure if I buy them in April at the hunt , or from Bill like we did the K&M group shirts .

Once a winner is determined and we get the shirts made. You will be able to pick one up from Bill.

fat-lady2.jpg

I want to personally thank each entrant for submitting their designs - Thank You and a big thank you to all of the forum members that voted for our event t-shirt design. :urock:

Lets make this official!

Entry #3 was submitted to us by forum member markallensimmon.
This is a fantastic design and we are thrilled to have the opportunity to use it on our Diggin' It' With Friends event t-shirt!

Congratulations!! :confetti::confetti::confetti:

Thank you to everyone who voted for the design. Thanks to the K&M Discovery Team for a great contest, and for their continuing efforts of organizing a great event. Best of luck to the hunters.

Congratulations to Markallensimmon

You all can be very proud of what you created. they are all great and more than that you folks took the time out of your schedule's to create them Great Job...

I received my shirt, headphones, and book last week. Once again, I appreciate the opportunity. The shirt looks great. I've already worn it to work to show off. Upon Colonial Metal Detectors request, I will be taping me running down the runway of an airport yelling COLONIAL METAL DETECTORS at the top of my lungs. Not sure how much business that will get them from Texas though.

Back
Top Bottom