minus tide gold

Was I there? :lol: Nice Mark.. the food and our waitress was good.. she was nice to take off her wedding set so we could weight it in our hands.. too bad she wasn't in the water and lost that :laughing:

I find myself looking at people's rings in meetings. I need counseling.

R5

I find myself looking at people's rings in meetings. I need counseling.

R5

i do it all the time and if they catch me looking I ask them... when are you going to the beach? Then tell them what my hobby is and they laugh :lol:

thank you no fresh water beaches, or swim holes in rivers or streams you could hit ?

There are a couple, but the beach areas arent to big. More like big boat launch areas LOL. Most folks around here just pull up to the water and jump on in! I DID find my first ring at one of these places tho.... It was a camp spot next to the water.. if that counts LOL

Sooo... group therapy then? :laughing:

R5

No therapy needed... its perfectly normal to hope they wear their stuff to the beach... we aren't there to clean the beaches of trash of find modern clad are we?

I mean if we were then we wouldn't need expensive gear... an ace 150 and a trident viper for the wet should suffice as well as grandma's colander :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom