Little bit a gold without the coil

aviationgale

Elite Member
Much too cold today to even think about detecting, so when that happens I hit the 2nd hand stores. And today did not disappoint. Doesn't weight all that much but around 1.25 grams, but it sure is pretty. 14kt. CZ ankle bracelet. Retailed new for approx. $150-180 and I snagged it for $3.99 I would have spent that in gas easily going somewhere to detect. So I did good I think...

Attachments

• 100_6213.jpg
    100_6213.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 548
  • 100_6225.jpg
    100_6225.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 459
Wow, $150-180 worth of gold for just $3.99 :shock:

…..after that maybe you should've checked some Coinstars on the way home you might have found some silver to go with it :lol:

Wow, that's unusual. Around here, the least you would get it for would be spot price as scrap. Good score!

Nice! BTW, on which planet are these deals found?
Reminds me it’s almost time for the parking lot hunts!

Nice score on the thrift store gold! Sterling can be found regularly around where I live but the gold is a rare animal these days!

Nice! BTW, on which planet are these deals found?
Reminds me it’s almost time for the parking lot hunts!

This was at a Salvation Army store that I go to very rarely, the CZ's are very good that is what caught my eye, and then the clasp being marked 585 and the tag DQ CZ 14kt. I believe the DQ is for Diamonique (QVC or HSN)

Lucky mofo, I can’t even find a clad quarter in a coin star lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s amazing! You should make yourself a regular at that place. Obviously someone is clueless in the jewelry department. My DAV store would never let that slide by.

Back
Top Bottom