Massachusetts members?

Beverly MA here. Been MD'ing for a few months now. Would like to get in some hunts with some others in the area and learn a few things. Been doing pretty good so far, not as good as some others I have seen on here but Im happy with the progress so far. 5 days of vacation from work left, if anyone is around from now through next wed and wants to get some hunting in PM me with time and place to meet.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Never noticed this post until now. I live in Salem too. Roger, I think we met sometime last year on a beach in Swampscott.

Anyway, I hunt about 50% beach and 50% dirt but have been focusing my dirt time on locating permissions. Hit some virgin permissions in Newbury and Amesbury earlier this summer - very, very good. Got 2 CT sites to hit once the vegetation subsides.

Beach track record in this area has been dismal. Have hunted the !!!! out of Wingah in the past 2 years - nothing but clang. Either the beaches around here totally s*** or I just don't know what I'm doing. Swampscott, Lynn, Nahant, Beverly, Magnolia, Gloucester, Marblehead and Rockport. Been to pretty much all the available beaches in those towns at one point or another. Nothing significant to show for it.

Would be very interested in finding someone else to hunt with.

Fitchburg reporting in!

I've hunted a variety of places, but not the surf yet.

I'm looking forward to eventually doing some hunts with some our regulars here.

Douglas, MA semi newbie down to try some spots with someone. I don't have much to offer up right now but have been looking at old maps/ combing the woods.

Central Mass here more specifically Hardwick I'm down to go whenever and don't mind sharing locations. I mainly do parks and woods but would love to find someone with door knocking skills. Thanks and HH!

Back
Top Bottom