Infinium and GB pro problem

machineman

I have an issue. My wife says if I want to buy another detector I will have to sell one of my others. :( I currently have an Infinium LS, Gold master 2, Outlaw, and Compadre that I added a coil plug to.
I dont want to sell the Outlaw because I bought it new, and I like it. I dont want to sell the compadre Because I love it and use it more than any of the others. I dont want to sell the Gold master 2 because its my nugget detector, and I got the infinium for nugget hunting and beach hunting. I am wanting to try a Gold bug pro and I want to get a Garrett pro pointer.
I am most inclined to sell the infinium because it is heavy and I use it the least but then I wont have a beach detector. I will miss it for the beach but I dont go there much. Last time I used it at the beach it worked great, but it hasn't performed as well as I would like for nugget hunting.
If I get the GBP then I can sell the GM2 which I probably wont use anymore. It also supposedly performs ok in the wet sand so I can do some beach hunting with it. I would eventually like to try a Tesoro Sandshark.
What do you guys think? I keep going round and round on this. :?:

I have an issue. My wife says if I want to buy another detector I will have to sell one of my others. :( I currently have an Infinium LS, Gold master 2, Outlaw, and Compadre that I added a coil plug to.
I dont want to sell the Outlaw because I bought it new, and I like it. I dont want to sell the compadre Because I love it and use it more than any of the others. I dont want to sell the Gold master 2 because its my nugget detector, and I got the infinium for nugget hunting and beach hunting. I am wanting to try a Gold bug pro and I want to get a Garrett pro pointer.
I am most inclined to sell the infinium because it is heavy and I use it the least but then I wont have a beach detector. I will miss it for the beach but I dont go there much. Last time I used it at the beach it worked great, but it hasn't performed as well as I would like for nugget hunting.
If I get the GBP then I can sell the GM2 which I probably wont use anymore. It also supposedly performs ok in the wet sand so I can do some beach hunting with it. I would eventually like to try a Tesoro Sandshark.
What do you guys think? I keep going round and round on this. :?:

The Goldbug is not going to work well on wet saltwater sand, but it is a great nuggetshooter.

Thanks Terry, Thats really what I am hoping to use it for. Eventually get a PI beach machine. If I sell both the Infinium and the GM2 I could probably get both. Nice to hear from people who have used the GBP for for prospecting. I have bought so many detectors that I didnt like, I am a little Leary about buying one without being able to try it.

The new Goldbug Pro is a really good gold prospecting machine, and many of the guys I hunt with like it better that the Goldbug II. I used the Lobo Super Traq as a coinshooter for about a year, but ended up moving to the Vaquero because the Lobo ST goes into a preset ground balance when in Discrimination mode, and I felt I was losing too much depth. Do your homework, and Big Gold to you!

Thats good to hear. I think I am going to sell my infinium and possibly GM2 and get a GBP. I have a lot of trouble letting my Infinium go, because It is a great beach machine. Even if it is a little heavy. lots of gold to you to.

If you have the Infinium the Sandshark is a waste of money. You can get the body pack kit for the Infinium. You have a good setup right now, just need a ProPointer more than air.

Remember she set a limit on detectors, not accessories :lol:

The obvious ones to sell are the Outlaw and Compadre, but that's just me... Infinium is a beast on the beach, and you'll lose a lot more $$ selling that then the compadre/outlaw. :D

I did like the funny on the beach. The reason it is on the chopping block is that I use it the least, and it is worth the most. My son uses the compare, I use the outlaw most of the time. If the GBP works like I am hoping then I might be able to sell the GM 2 and the outlaw.

Back
Top Bottom