Fisher F4 vs Whites Coinmaster GT

I've had the f4 and not the coinmaster gt,.....but with all i've seen/read go with the white's.I never really liked the f4 at all, so i sold it .:D

I'd rather have the Coinmaster GT, it's got ground tracking, tone ID, salt beach mode and I know White's machines love gold jewelry, even thin bracelets and necklaces. All the White's machines use the same VDI numbers. If you want the thin jewelry, dig all the solid 0 through 4 VDIs for the necklaces and bracelets. Sometimes you'll get spitty yet solid hits down in that range, sometimes it's the thin stuff spread out exactly where they were dropped.

Having typed all this, I think you should also consider the Minelab X-Terra 305, it's in the same price range. I have it's big brother the X-Terra 705 and the Minelab X-Terra machines are high performance, deep seeking and all day comfortable. They also love to sniff out jewelry. The thing about the X-Terra 305, it doesn't have ground tracking or a beach mode, you have to get the X-Terra 705 to get those features.

Back
Top Bottom