Arizona Gold Prospecting Instructors Needed

This would be pretty cool....I just don't have the experience...

It is cool HD! My instructors meet people from all over the Country, and around the world. We have trained actors, housewives, millionaires, scientists, authors, plumbers, pilots, doctors, nurses, farmers, policemen, people from all walks of life.

We need expert gold prospectors though, with top-of-the-line prospecting equipment and metal detectors. We require our nuggetshooting and meteorite hunting instructors to have Minelab SD or GPX pulse induction machines, as well as a gold finding VLF machine. Drywasher, highbanker, recirculating sluice, classifiers, pans, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Aside from equipment, our Instructors have to know the area they are working like the back of thier hand, so they can call in emergency medical techs or rescue if one of our customers is injured or hit by a rattlesnake. It is a tough job that you have to love - and be good at.

It is always hard for me to fill these positions. Thank you for looking!

Just as soon as I win the Florida Lottery, my wife and l are moving to Fountain Hills, or Sedona AZ. I'll look you up and maybe apply for the job.

Just as soon as I win the Florida Lottery, my wife and l are moving to Fountain Hills, or Sedona AZ. I'll look you up and maybe apply for the job.
:lol:
Talk about totally different places to live from one another. If you do win the lottery you should move to someplace like Clarkdale it is all nice and quiet with a lot of good hunting spots, just ask Archer.

Back
Top Bottom