Northwest Nevada

Dogs

Good morning, all. New member, looking to learn. I've had a Bounty Hunter gathering dust for a few years, and I'd like to put it to use.

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

Just be patient and take time to learn your machine and forum members are glad to answer any specific questions you have.

Dogs,Welcome.
Man if you've havin' the same weather system as we have in northern Utah, it's gonna be awhile before you can get thru the ice/snow to detect! But there are some neat places from Pilot Springs over to Montello, Lucin and Box Elder county.
Once spring comes, you'll have fun!

oops! I was thinking NorthEast Nevada. Sorry. Hope your weather is better than ours.

That's alright. I'm tucked right up against the hills, just below Lake Tahoe. While the mountains have taken a pounding this week, we have seen a bit of rain, and some small stream flooding. Just letting those gold and silver coins settle a little deeper, I guess. Hoping to hit a few parks soon. I found a local guy who's friendly, and willing to help me get started. After reading a bunch of threads about clubs, I'm glad to have located just one person to spend a little time learning from. Then, when I've got some experience, I'll try some of the areas you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom