• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

AKA Intronik-D: Deep Scanning Metal Detector Operating 2 Frequencies at Once

SuchMuch

I posted this on another forum, let me share that post here.

Lvovich:
***qte***
Dear Colleagues,
We are glad to represent the first in the world deep scanning metal detector operating 2 frequencies at once:

AKA Intronik-D

Technical characteristics
Technology: STF (Simultaneous Two Frequency)
Frequencies Operating at Once: 1 kHz + 20 kHz
Clearance: minimal distance to keep above ground is 10-15 cm
Coils: 2x15"
Overall Length: 110 cm
Power Supply: 6xAA batteries
Gross Weight: 3,2 kgs
Materials Metal Detector is Made of: carbon fabrics, polyamide, aluminum

Detectorist is able to change clearance (distance between deep scanning unit and ground) without adjusting
Intronik-D

AKA Intronik-D is noted to bare onboard algorithms effectively suppressing ferrite and conductive qualities of a ground.

Thanks to 4D two frequency complex signal handling algorithm, influence of electromechanically non stable metal detector frame is experienced no more.

Deep scanning unit Intronik d provides identification rich in information. Identification is arranged by sound and visually with the help of 3X Hodograph technology.

AKA Intronik d is capable to detect aluminium beer can 0,5 liter buried in ground at depth 1,5-1,6 meter with overall Intronik's sensitivity set on 50%

AKA Intronik d is equipped with instruments capable to completely minimize influence of surface small objects.

First of all, detectorist can simply increase clearance between ground and Intronik-d and larger surface objects will be gone.

Second, there is an effective algorithm present on board that filters "fast" signals. All the small objects produce "fast" signals.

Third, should objects be small or relatively large or there is a combination of signals, all the information dealing with that is reflected in 3h hodograph shapes.

Even though it's a deep scanning metal detector, Inronik-d, AKA is capable to detect 5 kopecks USSR at depth 45 cm.

SuchMuch Remark:

5 Kopeks USSR

Diameter: 25 mm
Weight: 5 grams
Material: aluminium bronze alloy
Type: average conductor
***unqte***

As to Intronik-d's menu, it's quite simple.
There are several settings detectorist is able to adjust:
- Gain
- EMI Filter
- RT (Real Tone) / Threshold
- ST (Short Tone) / Sensitivity

The rest settings are different sound schemes, volume settings, visualization settings and other pop. To sum all up user is able to set up AKA Intronik-d the way he wants. However, the main setting is Ground Compensation (SuchMuch Remark: Ground Compensation is a procedure equal to Ground Balance, but for multi-frequency metal detector)

Platform of AKA Intronik-d is based on Intronik STF scheme but with minor differences. For instance frequency range used in Intronik d is significantly wider than in Intronik STF. Thanks to that overall deep scanning unit's sensitivity is flat whilst majority of falsings typical for deep scanning metal detectors are completely suppressed.

I must say, multi-frequency deep scanning metal detector AKA Intronik-D leaves no chances for XP's single frequency T-coil technology to exist :Facepalm:
***unqte***

As far as I know Lvovich is in Bulgari now and I hope new videos are to pe posted soon

Last edited:
Thanks for the post! Even though I'm new to detecting, that sounds like a very interesting machine. I've read some other posts on other AKA machines and they're all positive. Who sells the AKA line here in the US?

Good joke :) Especially with compadre...
I'm curious if you did compadre, 3030 tests on beer can in... alcohol market?
Frankly speaking, I need no metal detector at all to find beer in alcohol market

Guys, you have to learn a lot :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom