Looking for an owner

clearwatermike

Elite Member
I found a nice lady's gold ring with the inscription "Manuel Perez 7 JUL 10". Since this is more info than we usually get, I'm hopeful of getting a return. Although this is a very common name, the Social Security Death Index shows only one name with that date of death. I enlisted the help of Francesca with Angelo's Angels...she's helped me before with a dog tag return, and in this case she got me a link to ancestry.com. Unfortunately, that website hides any info related to living family members. I looked a little in court records and facebook as well, but have turned up nothing so far. I know there are lots of good and resourceful folks on this site, so I thought I'd put this up here. Thanks for any help you can provide. Of course, I'll post if there's a return made!

Mike

Attachments

• IMG_1731.jpg
    IMG_1731.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 463
  • IMG_1732.jpg
    IMG_1732.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 462
you found my brother's ring! His nickname is Manny and he was married July 7th 2010. Just pm me and i'll give you my address so you can return it.

Don't know if this is on the right track or not, but on Ancestry they show a son named Albert who passed in 1993, he's buried in Rosedale and Rosehill Cemetery in Linden, NJ. That's kind of an iffy entry on Ancestry and shows no sources, so not sure if it's reliable or not. But on the Soc security listing it did show Manuel's number was issued in NJ so maybe that's a lead to follow. Checked all of my other usual sources and came up empty. No luck on finding an obit for either of these so far...

Back
Top Bottom