Cleaning bottles ...

Skijak

Many of the bottles in my collection come from Scuba diving and they come up with both marine growth from being in Salt water and also growth from fresh water. Easy way to clean to a mixture of Muriatic acid and water and allowed to soak but be careful for it is acid and will burn you....

Do NOT use Sulphuric acid or Hydrochloric acid for these will etch the glass in the bottles.....

Many of the bottles in my collection come from Scuba diving and they come up with both marine growth from being in Salt water and also growth from fresh water. Easy way to clean to a mixture of Muriatic acid and water and allowed to soak but be careful for it is acid and will burn you....

Do NOT use Sulphuric acid or Hydrochloric acid for these will etch the glass in the bottles.....

Question is does it remove sickness from bottles

Muratic acid is just another name for hydrochoric acid...

My friend used to tumble antique glass bottles (rare ones) that were sick or that come from the water. If I remember correctly he used copper filings/ 1/4" pcs. of copper wire, copper BB's. Before and after was like night and day.

Back
Top Bottom