Tennessee world record buck

Whitetail bucks kill more Humans/yr in NA than any other wild animal...More than snakes,sharks,bears,alligators,moose combined! And thats not counting car/deer accidents, guys falling out of tree stands, alcohol poisoning, or hypothermia!...C/D accidents in MI alone are 50,000/yr thereabouts...

A whitetail buck in the rut will attack and kill you in the woods!...Thats why we hunt them, its not for the sport or all that succulent meat or the bragging rights of trophy antlers......its to knock down the population into manageable levels in an effort to protect the Wives and Children and innocent motorists just going to work!:laughing::laughing:

Hell, I generally just shoot big Monster Bucks and leave them lay for the coyotes and crows......Circle of Life kind of thing...Ever try dragging a big old deer with a rack like this out of the woods? Big damn antlers hanging up on everything? Me neither! I aint got no time for that!! If I want succulent food I go to Burger King!:laughing: Or get a doe permit and shoot the smallest yearling fawn that comes into my carrot pile!...Nice easy shore lunch! Just rip off the hide and pop the carcass on a stick over a small fire! Like a squirrel kebab kind of deal! Fast Food!

If I want to brag about my exploits, I do it on the internet, mainly about things I've never done...its a hell of a lot easier...besides, theres plenty of dead deer laying around all over the place along side the road if a guy wants one...or just go out and drive fast during 'deer hours' and hit your own if you want to feel sporty...
Mud

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom