Detroit

WanderDetroit

Who's up for some run down, empty, burned houses with curb's that have treasure. I go all the time to place's in Detroit. It's fun. LOL I have a spot that has not been detected. The place is on a dead end street. Tons of coins & who knows what else. I stay all day till dark.

Wow your crazy you must pack some heat lol I've worked around the D a lot lots of shady people good luck and be careful

The gas stations are where the trouble is at, its live. The building & fields are quite even the dead end streets that back to Jeffries Freeway no one around. About four dead end streets in walking distance from a good parking spot each dead end about 500 feet long with 8 to 10 burned out houses on each block. Every house is burned. The houses date about 1938. The playground dates 1951. I will load some photos of the streets if its allowed with my finds, sun nite.

Go with a buddy, Detroit is not a good place to be in any old areas. Too many gangs, drugs. Yes, many of the old sections, have had the houses burned, many at the end of October every year.

Hunting Detroit

I will go with you... message me if you are interested. I always carry and have not had a problem but then again... I have a gun, shovel and digging tool..... :)

I might be up for a hunt some day..

My entire last two years was spent hunting in the D..

I've spent a lot of time in all those neighborhoods working too..

Today would have been a great day to get in the really old sections..

<°)))>{

Back
Top Bottom