Baltimore, Maryland area

ScottH711

I just started MDing a couple months ago. Would love to find a hunting partner in the general area. I am willing to travel to Southern Pa, western Md or the Eastern Shore. I'm looking to go out as early as tomorrow so please respond if available. Thanks!

I'm in the area, but don't expect to do any detecting until the fall. You might want to check out the Free State club which has its monthly meeting on June 30th (in Middle River). They're a pretty active club, and they do help out newcomers. Maryland Free state treasure club. They also have regular club hunts, and a big hunt in October.

Thanks, I did join the Maryland Free State Treasure Club about 2 months ago. I have been out with the club a couple times but im looking to get out more often so I can learn my machine. I've been going out to Druid Hill Park but no detecting is allowed there in July and August.

there are several of us in the Annapolis area, myself included.

Hit me up if you want to get together.

I'm at work today but hoping to get out tomorrow. If anyone is going out and don't mind me meeting up with you let me know. Otherwise I'll be back out at the park.

I'll be at Druid Hill Park tomorrow around 9am. I'll be over in front of the mansion.

New to Annapolis

I just transferred to Annapolis (navy). I am going to start hunting sandy point, but would like to hunt Baltimore also. Where should I start in Baltimore?

Bigjer

I've only been detecting for a few months so someone else can probably give you more info. I can tell you that Druid Hill Park is a popular place for detecting in Baltimore City but detecting in city parks is not permitted in July and August. I'm actually on this site now trying to find a spot to go tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom