Looking for a detecting diver near ichetucknee Springs FL

Kapi

Forum Supporter
My Pastors wife lost a ring while rafting in the springs. It's a gold class ring and they remember pretty much about where it fell off as they saw it happen.

They are looking for someone that would take a trip out there with them to recover it. It's in about 6-8 feet of water maybe less. It will require a raft trip down the springs.

I know this will be a difficult recovery but if you can help please send me a private message and I'll get you in touch with them.

Thanks!

Sorry, its a state park. Detecting there would be a ticket to jail. Its a shame, mearly snorkeling there finds treasure.

Unless you convince them to give you a permit, which is possible if you explain your circumstances.

Anyways, I'm a science diver and have a very dive detector. I have never used it while diving, but it wouldn't be a problem. Let me know if you have any luck.

You can usually get permission to look for lost items in a specific area check with what ever form of government is in charge of it State, Federal, County who ever and find out what you need to do from there. I opened the post up not seeing a state because I'd like to help you but I am in Missouri. Good luck.

Yeah, give them a call. The staff there is very nice, Ive done some research there before. This is there busy time of the year, so be kind and call during the week.

Back
Top Bottom