Panther Beach in Santa Cruz area - Ring lost 3/15/2015

yrekadude

Elite Member
Hello,

A co-worker lost a gold ring at Panther beach the weekend of 3/15/15 and I can give a good description of it. Would greatly appreciate if you found it to help me get it back to Mahesh who lost it. I haven't been able to get out and search for it myself sadly.

PM me for my contact details if you think you might have found it.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Good luck guys, let us know how it goes!

Lama says that the water is almost at the level of the hole used to get to the other part of the beach.. the tide is higher by a few feet or more than when the ring was lost..

Hope he gets lucky and finds it somewhere in side before going through the hole in the hill..

Fingers and toes are crossed

My HR lady would be happy if we find her husband's ring

Just saw this I was up there the other day didn't get passed the trail head and the huge cut the creek made sparked my interest I'll try to go tomorrow morning if I can but man it's been lost quite a few days any luck ill let ya know for sure

No luck out there did the areas around the whole and the other beach other side of whole there was some dig marks but not many targets which made me think it's been searched well of the top foot or so I was there for about a hour or so hope it shows up sometime for them I'm there off and on and I'll hit you up if I ever come across a ring there

No luck out there did the areas around the whole and the other beach other side of whole there was some dig marks but not many targets which made me think it's been searched well of the top foot or so I was there for about a hour or so hope it shows up sometime for them I'm there off and on and I'll hit you up if I ever come across a ring there

Thank you very much for trying, I'm going to try to head there Saturday myself.. even though it's likely to be packed with people.

Back
Top Bottom