Ohio anyone??

wee doggy...y'all quit that thar trash talkin and cross the Ohio river (which belongs to West Virginia) :laughing:... an comes over to "Almost Heaven" :laughing: and do's some real treasure huntin :shock::laughing::yes::lol::laughing:

Fredericktown here.. Im in for a group hunt! Let me know.. Scout aka Tom? Lets set up a good hunt

Hey Bill, sounds good, just have wait on mother nature now. PS. I'm now retired, but looking at a few surgeries shortly to repair some damage and I should be good to go. I know Streetshark1966 but don't know lakeerie4ever, think he is close too. Tom

Yes this weather took me by surprise! Its going to melt and im hunting when it does lol. Tom i hope you get all fixed up! My knee and back is doing well since retiring .. Talk soon!

I Know, same here. Top it off with the 5-6 inches of snow yesterday and its so enjoyable.....NOT. I can't stand it already, what will I be like in 2 months. PS. Winter Sucks!!!!!

Research Research Research. Someone get us permission to do a group hunt at the Mansfield Prison. We can see who finds the weirdest object.

Back
Top Bottom