• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

I’ve created a monster!

Blackjack224

Forum Supporter
Took my wife out after work to show her the ropes on the CTX as she has expressed an interest in detecting with me.
Hit the local beach for 2 hours and she found 3 rings!
Needless to say, she wants her own detector now [emoji23]
Thinking Equinox for her but don’t know if she can wait that long [emoji12]
6875adde153b8701de0c18a6b8ff2c04.jpg
e2065790efd95bedacaf6c292de13951.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol

You done it know, she not only will be swinging your CTX3030, you will have to buy here a bigger diamond than she found, find a nice pair of dark shades to , cause the eye candy is now Medusa :laughing: PS just think, i always wanted a woman that enjoyed hunting as much as i, your a lucky man :D

:dingding: Congrats on new detecting buddy!

Talk about beginners luck~! Hopefully monster isn't the correct terminology, but detecting partner for life :) Then again, if she nets pull tabs and bottle caps next outing it may be short lived lol.

Haha monster finds! Great job and thumbs up on potentially creating your best metal detecting partner!

I tried to get my wife interested in MDing. NO LUCK !! When I come home, she always wants to see what I've found. Actually, her back would not stand-up to the digging and swinging the detector. She had a bad accident and had some severe injuries to her back and shoulder. I sure hope your wife understands that the finds will not always be like she had this time. I guess time will tell. HH and good luck to you both.
Bubbaron NOX 600, AT PRO, AT CARROT PIN POINTER

Just give her the CTX and let her take over. She's going to clean all the good stuff out now and just leave you the pulltabs and a few rotten zincs. Make sure you have her a good dinner waiting for when she gets home. :D

When my wife rarely comes with me she waits in the car.
My kids yelled angrily at me when I was watching a calabash video and the rubber duckie deus was screeching!:shock::lol:

Two beauties! And a great beginning!

I found best not to have a hunting partner, specially a women.

Reason, they are smarter then us..:D

Good Luck!

I have very little hope that my wife will ever detect with me. She says she would if all she would have to dig was gold rings. I told her that if that was the case then everyone would be detecting. :D

Back
Top Bottom