Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Big boys Hobbies
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > Metal Detector Accessories

Old 03-15-2018, 12:42 PM

Default OmegaMill Pouches

Just picked up an OmegaMill Relic Elite Pouch . I'm very impressed with the quality , based on the good things I've read about them it even surpasses my expectations . I got the beltless model just because I had a utility/tool belt laying around doing nothing . The pouch is not to big/not too small , plenty of pockets . Looks like they really put some thought into the design . Best of all I used an Ebay 20% off coupon so got a nice discount on it , although now seeing it I wouldn't complain about the price even without that coupon . Now if all this snow would go away I'd really be all set

Equinox 600 / Garrett Carrot / RTG Pro / Grave Digger Nemisis & Sidekick

Old 03-15-2018, 01:56 PM
Supporter

Yeah, Omega Mill makes nice pouches. I had the Relic Elite before and really liked it, although a little big for my usual usage. I have a Coin Elite now I got from a forum member that has been customized to hang off your own belt a good bit lower than the Coin Elite hangs originally. Well made and super tough.

Congrats on the new gear and HH!

Whites Spectra V3i, MXT All Pro. Tesoro Compadre 7"- Oldest Coin:1858 Flying eagle. Finds: 2018 (total) Clad: $32.91 ($215.68) Silver coins: 11 (47) Sterling: 2 (17) Gold: 0 (1) Buffalos: 0 (7) Wheats: 38 (141) Injuns: 3 (13) V Nicks: 0 (4)

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2018, 09:20 PM
Supporter

They sure do make good quality pouches, I have their Surf Elite pouch for water hunting, coin elite may be next. Congrats on the new pouch!

Old 03-15-2018, 09:26 PM
Elite Member

Default OmegaMill Pouches

Congrats on the new pouch! I have the coin elite and like it a lot. I agree, they make good quality pouches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 03-15-2018, 09:27 PM
Supporter

I have the coin elite pouch and it is very good quality. Works well for me.

Old 03-15-2018, 09:37 PM
Supporter

Yeah I have one too, and absolutely love it. Very durable and a super high quality, definitely worth the dolllars

Old 03-15-2018, 10:59 PM

I have a relic elite pouch and love it. They are very well made and worth every cent!

Old 03-16-2018, 01:17 AM
Supporter

Have the same in dark green solid bottom and itís huge! will get a coin elite and use them both depending on the hunt locations

2 Compadres : 2018 (Total (4/4/13 to date)) - Clad: $117.66 ($759.16), Silver coins: 1 (6), Wheats: 14 (43), Gold: 4 (22), .925 5 (54), Rings: 27 (167), Oldest Coins: 1921 Ten Centavos Filipinas; Chinese cash coin

Old 03-16-2018, 11:37 AM

I just ordered one of these in olive...he calls it the Pocket Elite. I like the slimmer profile and ability to use my own surplus web belt...can't wait to get it.
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2018, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Oldsjunkie View post
Yeah, Omega Mill makes nice pouches. I had the Relic Elite before and really liked it, although a little big for my usual usage. I have a Coin Elite now I got from a forum member that has been customized to hang off your own belt a good bit lower than the Coin Elite hangs originally. Well made and super tough.

Congrats on the new gear and HH!
Thanks Oldsjunkie

Originally Posted by Ron 71 View post
They sure do make good quality pouches, I have their Surf Elite pouch for water hunting, coin elite may be next. Congrats on the new pouch!
Thanks Ron

Originally Posted by Rattlehead View post
Congrats on the new pouch! I have the coin elite and like it a lot. I agree, they make good quality pouches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Rattlehead

Originally Posted by jaybirdhgr View post
I have the coin elite pouch and it is very good quality. Works well for me.
Originally Posted by Big Treble View post
Yeah I have one too, and absolutely love it. Very durable and a super high quality, definitely worth the dolllars
Originally Posted by gldndrms View post
I have a relic elite pouch and love it. They are very well made and worth every cent!

Gotta agree with all you folks

Originally Posted by GroundSweeper View post
Have the same in dark green solid bottom and itís huge! will get a coin elite and use them both depending on the hunt locations
Groundsweeper , it doesn't seem huge but it is a good size , but I think perspective plays a part here . I did seriously look at the Coin Elite , it all came down to what fit my idea of what my needs are .

Originally Posted by jl1252 View post
I just ordered one of these in olive...he calls it the Pocket Elite. I like the slimmer profile and ability to use my own surplus web belt...can't wait to get it.

I'm sure you'll be very happy with the Pocket Elite jl , OmegaMill's quality is pretty impressive

Equinox 600 / Garrett Carrot / RTG Pro / Grave Digger Nemisis & Sidekick