Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > Metal Detector Accessories

Old 03-05-2018, 11:58 PM
Elite Member

Default Any F-Pulse Users Here?

I have a question a about the ground mineral calibration procedure from page 10 of the manual. The last step(4) says it will respond with a beep confirming calibration is complete. Does yours do that? Is this a flaw in the manual?

Old 03-06-2018, 09:17 AM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by Martin_V3i View post
I have a question a about the ground mineral calibration procedure from page 10 of the manual. The last step(4) says it will respond with a beep confirming calibration is complete. Does yours do that? Is this a flaw in the manual?
On the first turn on there is a beep after a second or two. So if you turn on against ground it would be correct. Otherwise, it's just a button click detune/GB when on the ground no beep.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

discount code A1466 |
|
|

Old 03-06-2018, 09:23 AM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by detectingMO View post
On the first turn on there is a beep after a second or two. So if you turn on against ground it would be correct. Otherwise, it's just a button click detune/GB when on the ground no beep.
I considered that, as I have always done it that way with the TRX. It makes step#1 an error though. Thanks

Old 03-06-2018, 09:29 AM
Sponsor

I considered that, as I have always done it that way with the TRX. It makes step#1 an error though. Thanks
I read it as step #4 in Ground Balancing as just needs to be removed.

Let them know about it.

http://fisherlab.com/hobby/contact.htm

|
|

discount code A1466 |
|
|

Old 03-06-2018, 09:42 AM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by detectingMO View post
I read it as step #4 in Ground Balancing as just needs to be removed.

Let them know about it.

http://fisherlab.com/hobby/contact.htm
If you start with the power on(step1) and ignore that there's no final beep, aren't we simply doing another detune?

Old 03-06-2018, 02:45 PM
Sponsor

If you start with the power on(step1) and ignore that there's no final beep, aren't we simply doing another detune?
yep

|
|

discount code A1466 |
|
|