Wheats, silvers, ring, and OH WOW! #1 Bucketlister

Here I sit, several months later, in a never-ending Winter, with a blizzard raging outside. Thought I might tell the rest of the story...
So, after reading somewhere on this site about submitting success stories to White's Electronics website, I did just that. I found out that they give you stuff if they post your story! I kept checking for a couple weeks or so, and did not see it, so it was dropped and forgotten...until recently. A few weeks ago, I was googlin' around, and stumbled across my story. It was posted on White's' site! Joy! That day of detecting still holds me through this really long winter. I wondered if they were going to send me a prize or something someday. The very next day, in my mailbox, came a coupon good for ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS WORTH OF ACCESSORIES FROM WHITE'S ELECTRONICS!!! and even the shipping is free! I picked out a few things and sent that coupon in PRONTO! They shipped my goodies to me just as quick! Now I have a new screen window and coil cover for my old Spectrum, some very nice headphones, a DigMaster digging tool(impressive!), and a treasure hunter t-shirt, of course!
With all my problems, and all the troubles in the world today, this is one of many reasons for me to say "Life is good!"

I'm glad you revived the post Foragist as I missed it the first time through. Welcome (a bit late) to the Silver Dollar Club. I to am a member. I have been blessed getting my coil over 3 Morgans, 2 in one hunt and the third was also last fall. Those coins are fantastic memories for me and now for you as it will be a hunt that will stay with you for all time. Even more so now that Whites printed you story. Huge congrats! Trapper

Man, that is nice!
Very nice! Thank you.

Man you and Pennysaver getting all the peacers! Congrats!!!!
I only got one so far, but pretty soon it's gonna be: lookout underground coins! Here I come! Thanks.

I'm glad you revived the post Foragist as I missed it the first time through. Welcome (a bit late) to the Silver Dollar Club. I to am a member. I have been blessed getting my coil over 3 Morgans, 2 in one hunt and the third was also last fall. Those coins are fantastic memories for me and now for you as it will be a hunt that will stay with you for all time. Even more so now that Whites printed you story. Huge congrats! Trapper
Thank you. I remember reading your write-ups on those amazing finds! ...and your 1000th silver! Let's get a bunch more this year!

Good luck to all

I hope one day to join the silver dollar club, maybe this year. Congratulations on your new membership, awesome score!

This was from last November. I just revived the thread to show off...uh...show my gratitude for being so lucky! Hope you make the club soon Pirate! GL

That's awesome! Congrats on the big silver, and the rest!

Thank you Vermonster. Great things were happening that day...and beyond.

Back
Top Bottom