Very Friendly Wildlife

local_coins

Elite Member
Not only does this park offer great metal detecting opportunities, check these out! I know the coon would have eaten out of my hand but I wasnt that brave!

Attachments

• Goose.jpg
    Goose.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 182
  • Racoon1.jpg
    Racoon1.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 178
I don't know how it is where you live LC but if a coon is out during the day it means its usually sick... Nice shots though :)

Last year Bill I had to call a cop, I was cutting an account and a coon was charging my mower... it took that cop a full clip to put it out of its misery... He was using a 40cal first 3 shots just got it madder... Have fun at your hunt :)

Have a lot of coons and rabies down here. Would not want to be that close to a wild one.
pop

here's some friendly guys I met on one of my favorite roads...

Attachments

• IMG_0071_1_1.JPG
    IMG_0071_1_1.JPG
    198.1 KB · Views: 168
You guys may be right about the coon. I have seen them out in this park more than once; there is alot of free food to be had here.

The only thing "wild" about this park, mind you, is the people :grin:

This was taken in 2004 at Beaver Lake, Michigan. This is the camp woodchuck and he LOVES pistachios almost as much as me :yes:

Attachments

• woodchuck.jpg
    woodchuck.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 161
1911 you don't want to hit one of them Toms when you're hauling down the road! They must likr the color of your bike! that's mating behavior :lol: Cladius.

Cladius said:
1911 you don't want to hit one of them Toms when you're hauling down the road! They must likr the color of your bike! that's mating behavior  :lol: Cladius.

The male species - we just can't help ourselves. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom