GOLD drought OVER!!

NoxDude

Elite Member
Hey Guys!

Had a crazy awesome day today! Well, I went to a school this morning to get a full day of hunting in. I was finding my usual quarters and dimes. This time however I got a solid 93 on my PRO and I know when that comes up, means a ring or a quarter spill. It turns out I got a nice silver ring! 12g!! Nice! Still continuing to scan a grassy hillside I got a 61 62 on my PRO. I decided to dig it and I could not believe what I was seeing!!:shock: I thought it was at least 14k but turns out to be 18k!! A small ring. It comes in at 5g but hey, I will take it!! It has been a long time since my last gold find. (2 years??) I also had a sweet clad pull of $19.50!! Lets hope more GOLD shows up again soon! :lol:

HH! ATPro Dude

Attachments

• 20180421_174057.jpg
    20180421_174057.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 533
  • 20180421_174138.jpg
    20180421_174138.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 505
My first day out I found a 10KP MoM ring on the 3rd ping at St Andrews Park in Panama city.. and nothing as significant ever since then in mid Feb..

Congrats!

Those are two really nice rings! I have yet to dig any gold over 14k, congrats on the 18!

Hey Guys!

Had a crazy awesome day today! Well, I went to a school this morning to get a full day of hunting in. I was finding my usual quarters and dimes. This time however I got a solid 93 on my PRO and I know when that comes up, means a ring or a quarter spill. It turns out I got a nice silver ring! 12g!! Nice! Still continuing to scan a grassy hillside I got a 61 62 on my PRO. I decided to dig it and I could not believe what I was seeing!!:shock: I thought it was at least 14k but turns out to be 18k!! A small ring. It comes in at 5g but hey, I will take it!! It has been a long time since my last gold find. (2 years??) I also had a sweet clad pull of $19.50!! Lets hope more GOLD shows up again soon! :lol:

HH! ATPro Dude

nice finds! killer day!

Back
Top Bottom