Got my 1st no today

slipnslide

Just getting started in MDing been doing some research on a area no signs posted or anything but there is a park guy there sometimes not much i did do some looking before asking if i could or couldnt be in there but didnt feel right i was way back in the wood no one around but i didnt enjoy my self because didnt if i could be there . I tryed to do it the right way and asked if i could md in there and he said nope that i couldnt . that upset me so bad i found a great place done research on it and then just like that nope . im sure its common but im new and it was my first time asking . i kind of feel like i should have asked for forgiveness in stead of permission because i dont think he would have found me the place is huge and he dont protrol he just stays in a little learning building . he did say he seen one guy out there with a md and just told him to leave and that he couldnt be there with the md please let me know your thoughts like i said im very new to mding

Keep your chin up.
At least you tried. You will get a some no's and some yes's. Just don't give up. I pass out a card when ever I ask for permission and this has really helped in getting approval. I think it puts them more at ease. Good Luck!

I think you did the right thing. Personally, I would ask for permission and if the answer is no than I will say ok, thank you and respectfully move on. I know it stinks as there are a ton of places around me that I intend to ask permission but I am sure most of them will be no.......gotta try though. Me personally I think you should always obtain permission to be on land that is not yours.
On a second note Patton, what does your card look like? I have heard of this and thought it may be a good idea.

I think you did the right thing. Personally, I would ask for permission and if the answer is no than I will say ok, thank you and respectfully move on. I know it stinks as there are a ton of places around me that I intend to ask permission but I am sure most of them will be no.......gotta try though. Me personally I think you should always obtain permission to be on land that is not yours.
On a second note Patton, what does your card look like? I have heard of this and thought it may be a good idea.

thanks five your right about if its not your land you should obtain permission thanks

Keep your chin up.
At least you tried. You will get a some no's and some yes's. Just don't give up. I pass out a card when ever I ask for permission and this has really helped in getting approval. I think it puts them more at ease. Good Luck!

what kind of card what does it have on it ?

Back
Top Bottom