Nox 600 and Bluetooth report

Texaspast

Elite Member
I bought some Head Candy bluetooth headphones last week intending to try them out with the Equinox 600, but didn't get around to it. I read on here that you could use low latency BT headphones, but didn't want to spring for those - but those wired headphones that came with the 600 are really irritating. Well, I made it out for about 30-45 minutes today before the rain came. The Head Candy phones paired up easily to the 600 and worked great. I don't know if my ears could tell the difference between these $25 over-the-ear phones and higher priced low latency. I was at the old baseball fields in my little town, where the great number of pulltabs make even a slow swing sound like a machine gun - a musical one, but still . . . Anyway, the 600 picked out good targets in between the tabs with the BT phones as well as it does with the wired ones, as far as I can tell. Pinpointing did just fine. It was finding dimes right beside tabs and other junk. In my opinion, decent bluetooth head phones work great with the 600. Give it a try.
By the way, the little guy pictured below rang up like a dime. Too bad he's not silver!

Attachments

• Pendant.jpg
    Pendant.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 220
Back
Top Bottom