Etrac finds gold

pan4au

Elite Member
I went to E. Tn. to spend Thanksgiving with my family. My brother and I went to our niece's house Saturday and detected there for a couple of hours. I ended up with a 1947s Rosie and a 1941 Wheat. My brother ended up with 3 Wheaties.. We went to a elementary school yesterday evening for a short hunt before dark and I scored my first gold in a while and my first with the Etrac.. a 10k ring that rang in at 12 05/12 06. The ring came from wood chip a tot lot and has been trampled on... but I'll take it... lol

Attachments

• ring dime 1.jpg
    ring dime 1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 361
  • ring dime 2.jpg
    ring dime 2.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 365
  • ring dime 3.jpg
    ring dime 3.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 353
Gotta love those totters for dirt gold! Congratz! Does it have the intial "E" on it or am I just seeing things? :?:
Yes, that's what it looks like to me also

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Hunting in a totter with a Minelab? Talk about bringing a bazooka to a water balloon fight! :laughing: Congratulations on the gold!
I found two stud earrings this afternoon. I just got home and will check them out to see if either is a diamond

I found two stud earrings this afternoon. I just got home and will check them out to see if either is a diamond

I just checked the stones... not diamonds[emoji23] maybe next time.

Burl Ives sing a song about Silver and Gold. Sounds like I'm showing my age congratulations great find!

Burl Ives sing a song about Silver and Gold. Sounds like I'm showing my age congratulations great find!
I remember Burl Ives too.. lol.. He had some classic songs... showing my age too..lol

I've been debating whether I was going to get it straighten or not. I have my Dads ring that will not longer fit me because of arthritis.. I'll probably get it re-sized so I can wear it again.. That would be a good time to get the other straightened

Back
Top Bottom