• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Bounty Hunter... machine of choice?

Lets just make it clear i never one time said the guys on the beach with the Bh units was gonna out perform your top of the line detector, never even implied it. Last sentence in the thread starter says a lot about what you was implying but read the whole post and we know "how stupid those BH users looked today" right....? Maybe im looking to deep into this or maybe i see a bad troll when i read ones post,who knows? I will say i don't really care about the whole beach hunting,i live along ways away from one. So this will be my last post in this section thats for sure :laughing:. :yes: I use an at pro and a 705 when i get to hunt with a friend of mine, great machines and a good friend. :yes:way better than my BH. Found that gold with the at pro, my first. Broke the ice with the pro and then one day out with my BH in a school yard hit my second.Seems the At Pro got me a gold and my 100 dollar BH got me a gold. Time spent on both units, i call that a tie game.705 nothing, but damn if that isnt a better machine in my book than the at pro, just really starting to get a feel for it. My BH has 6 silver rings under its belt though:D I just read a post here recently about a guy hunting on and off for 20 years started with bh type unit moved up to a white's now he has a at pro for 5-6 months and still hasn't found a gold ring, im doing good right....? Dont know what you was trying to say with the last post here but thanks for the link to my first gold ring it was sweeeeet. Looks like a few agree its all about getting your coil over something and digging it and not about how much you spent on it like i felt you was implying in the OP. You guys have fun.

Oh please,,,,,,don't go away, if you do this thread may die,,,,,:laughing::laughing::laughing:Dude,,,,,,,settle down,,,,,,life is short,,,,GL HH

I use a Cobra Beach magnet and find dimes everyday at 17in, I found a quarter at 3 foot once, I don't know why you guys spend all that money on Minelabs and Fishers and Whites. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom