sand shark blew my mind

RUSTY (read please) if you do read our posts

I have breaking news for you Crum, he reads all of these posts.. :laughing:

Guess that puts Rusty's real character in perspective. Thanks for that comment!;)

I was thinking the same thing, if Rusty is reading these posts as you say then why isn't he chiming in and defending Terry's statements about the Sand Shark.
I'm new to the water scene but I don't see how I could ever expect myself to know just as much as a guy with thousands of hours after only a couple of hundred hours of use under my belt. I make no claims of being the sharpest tool in the shed but I'm also not the dullest of the bunch either.

In all honesty I was looking for a water machine and was looking at the Sand Shark and had been given an opportunity at one at a fair price, but after seeing so many threads with Terry in them and making claims that I just simply cannot force myself to believe, like the Sand Shark being better than any other machine period, I went a different route. Not because I think the Sand Shark is a bad machine but mainly because I don't want my machine associated with Terry, it is nothing personal against Terry as an individual as he may be a great guy, but I feel he brings his own credibility into question with the statements that he makes.

Just my opinion so take it or leave it,

SD

Back
Top Bottom