New angled Stealth Scoop unveiled by Sunspot

DRSilver comment

4 your information,i have not commented on Stavr scoop's for 6 month's,i layed off,untill he posted my screen name in this thread,clearly Stavr doesn't know when to leave thing's alone ,tring to get out of what he said to Chuck in this thread,insulting Chuck,Clearly is a low blow,low class , no mistake about Starv,he is not my cup of tea,it took me a while but learned not to waste my time, i am not going to be badgered by him,sure he mention's my name,sure he might get a PIE joke,so DRSILVER best reguard;s,:back2topic:,maybe you sould read the entire THREAD,happy hunting,Earl

I've read all your threads surfmaster...I don't care to re read them. As for the post from chuck with the private emails to tone it down....speaks volumes. You have cost him at least 1 sale....im sure there are more.

Chuck...class response and I really do like your scoops. Seems like a great product and good service. Keep on innovating.

"We are all dropping this and moving on"...

Attachments

• obi 1.jpg
    obi 1.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 216
Whoever buys this new scoop should probably consider donating their old, outdated scoop to a new and blooming metal detectorist like myself!

No? No one?

Ok, maybe at a fair price? Keeping in mind I'm very poor :laughing:

lol

I still question the strength of the actual handle attachment where it is joined to the scoop... Same thing I told Chuck in a reply to his PM.

If he is selling it at the moment and wanting testing at the same time. Running a big risk...

Surf Master, you make me laugh... Could care less about your "beef" with another designer. You don't have a clue about stainless. It is not like Chuck is using 17-4 PH or 15-5. Do you even realize how much "new" stainless comes form recycled product???

For a nickel I would get everyone's opinion about a scoop... Design, computer test it for weak points, build it, and sell it for material cost only... to anyone belonging to the forum. :shock: Need another project soon with the car being almost done...

Either way luck with it...

SSC:p

Anyone interested in selling their old scoop?

Just thought with all the enthusiasm about the new design, should be some used ones for us more occasional water hunters. PM me if you have one to sell.

Great looking scoops here. I looked at all the scoops before purchasing mine and got to see firsthand all of surfmasters criticism of stavr scoops. His childish reaction to all of ruslans comments, constantly berating him and his scoops, now personal attacks and pie baking comments hits a new low. Taking a chicago style approach is sickening to watch.

Chuck n detroit.....great scoops, but I decided to go with a stavr because of all surfmasters nonsense. I would hate to have a guy like this promoting my products. He is hurting your brand and its a shame because your scoops are good. Seems to the masses he works for you.....but I don't think he does.

Grow up surfmaster.

I hate to disagree but...if anyone tarnished their brand, it's Stavr. Chuck posted a cool thread about a new scoop (the 720) and Ruslan jumped in with the negative comments. Chuck's new scoop doesn't resemble a Stavr scoop in any fashion other than the 720 has an angled handle. Did Ruslan patent the angled handle on a scoop? No. Was Ruslan the first to angle a handle on a scoop? No, I don't think so. So an angled handle on a scoop is fair game...

I think Sunspot, Stavr and RTG make some awesome scoops. A little bit of competition and innovation between the brands is good for business, plus it helps keep the prices down for the folks on the beach swingin' their metal detectors...

:my2cents:

Back
Top Bottom