First day hunt with the nel storm

gscott12250

Elite Member
Had a bit before work today and decided to go out in the rain to really treat out this nel storm coil. I went to a yard that I have hit for months. I've grided off the property every way possible. Most of the finds that I post are from this property. The last bunch of times I went I got nothing. I think the nel is doing its job because today right off the bat I popped a tombac button andand then two more in the front yard of this house. I found an ihp from 1895 and is holed. Then I got a terrible signal that sounded like iron and small. I never did find it but while chasing the signal around the hole and digging into the side wall I found my first arrow head.The thing is awesome. I love it. Thanks for looking and HH
c9b9ccc2aaac148428bdfb0c53b8755b.jpg
109e28afd7738949a32e6ca0d758f770.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Dude incredible arrow head! Still looking for my first! Nice day! We gotta hunt again soon! HH!
Thanks. I Def want to hook up sometime soon. I love that arrow head too. It's a little older than what I was looking for.

Thanks. I Def want to hook up sometime soon. I would like a Crack at 2 cent city. Lol.

Absolutely! That coil would be great in spots too I'm sure. The less trashy spots anyway. I'll keep in touch hopefully we can get out in the next couple weekends.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jealous.
I am hitting farm fields in hopes of my first arrowhead.
Nuttin'

Nice finds đź‘Ť What machine are you using with the Nel coil ?

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jealous.
I am hitting farm fields in hopes of my first arrowhead.
Nuttin'
This one was pure luck in a hole with trash. What are the odds

Back
Top Bottom