Murfreesboro TN

skeet

Anyone near Murfreesboro TN? I'm new to detecting and would like someone to show me the ropes.

From what I hear they are real strict about where you can search around here.

From what I hear they are real strict about where you can search around here.

The stones river battle field is a no no.

Yeah,I think with all the CW action,,some folks have been asked many, many times by folks to detect.

And some folks may be sneakers,,and have gotten caught.

You'll have to do some networking.

Forum person here,,named Thunderdome,,lives near you.
Real name is Bill.
Send him a private message.

Im in the boro

I live in Murfreesboro.
Its become all in who you know.
But keep in mind the actual battle encompassed much more area than is presently under government watch.
Research is the key. and with property values continuing to sky rocket, property is constantly changing ownership so maybe the new owners are more polite to us dirt diggers.

Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Beach Hunter AT3, Dumb Luck Model AAA

I live in Murfreesboro.
Its become all in who you know.
But keep in mind the actual battle encompassed much more area than is presently under government watch.
Research is the key. and with property values continuing to sky rocket, property is constantly changing ownership so maybe the new owners are more polite to us dirt diggers.

Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Beach Hunter AT3, Dumb Luck Model AAA

I hunted down there a couple times.

A poker chip,,IH that had been run over by a train,,3 ringers.
Like to hunt some more.
Have a friend who has a daughter with 20 or 30 acres,,might be checking it out.

Have a couple friends down there too,,,we just don't get together as much as we like.
Some hot soil where I hunted too.
PI detector necessary for any real depth.
I didn't use PI though,,used Vlf.

Murfreesboro, TN

Hey guys I also live in murfreesboro. I am new to det citing also. I joined a great club here. The Murfreesboro metal detecting club. We meet at the O'charlies on Memorial the last Tuesday of the month at 6pm. Our face book page is "Murfreesboro Metal detecting club" also MMDC.com, and check out the "dig dogs" on YouTube. Sorry I haven't seen this earlier work has been crazy. Please ask for any more info. Kevin

Back
Top Bottom