Big old silver bucket lister down!

Super digs Jeff. Congrats on two great looking Barbers and the Spanish Silver. Hate not mentioning the Indians but with the Silver really has some shine. Jack

Totally psyched for you, my friend. You efforts have really paid off. You are having a killer year. I figure there has to be a seated half/dollar there somewhere. If we could only figure out the land usage...

oh, and just because - You are killing me, Smalls ;)

You have some nice hunt grounds nice finds you must have quite a collection by now way cool

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
Thanks!
Wow! What an absolutely amazing hunt, that half is sweet!
Congrats on an incredible season so far!
I like the live digs too, keep the good finds coming!
Thanks Ron! I'm hoping to get some gold out of the water this year to buy a go pro set up. Make some nice videos and waterproof too. HH!
Super digs Jeff. Congrats on two great looking Barbers and the Spanish Silver. Hate not mentioning the Indians but with the Silver really has some shine. Jack
Thank you Jack!
Very nice barbers!
Thanks
Cellr you're absolutely killin' it lately! Big congrats to you! Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks buddy! I immediately thought of your honey hole lol unfortunately this site isn't quite as loaded as yours lol HH!
Absolutely amazing!
Thanks!
Thats amazing!! Good finds!
Thank you!
Wow, very nice finds and congrats on the reale.
Thanks bud!
Awesome digs!!!
I appreciate the reply thanks!
Totally psyched for you, my friend. You efforts have really paid off. You are having a killer year. I figure there has to be a seated half/dollar there somewhere. If we could only figure out the land usage...

oh, and just because - You are killing me, Smalls ;)
Hahaha thanks man, this site has certainly exceeded my expectations. To think I almost gave up on the site and the one day I went back and hit the 1891 seated. That made me realize there's gotta be more closer to the water. Hopefully we can get out there this weekend! HH!
I wouldn't have screamed like a little girl.:lol:
Nice finds!
Couldn't help it :laughing: the emotions took over, I have been searching for this coin for awhile now, and I've finally found it :yes: happy hunting!
That there is a great Hunt!!! Congrats
Thanks!
Nice finds!!!!

Thank you !

Congrats to you guys....some awesome finds. Well done on your bucket list finds!

Thank you sir! I can't help but grab it and look at it at least once a day lol my first time seeing a huge barber lol now I need a seated :lol: or a Benjamin. I appreciate the comment! Happy hunting!

Back
Top Bottom