Just before asked to leave!

Grumpysrb

Forum Supporter
Hunted City property for several hours over two days. It had a water tower and pump station in 1944 on Google earth, which was removed sometime around 1995. A base ball backstop was added somewhere in that time frame.
Anyway, I was there today, for about 30 minutes and dug a few coins, one turned out to be a 194? wheatie, nother a token of some sort, from Florida. While griding an older man with his bible in arm walks over and asks how I'm doing. I reply fine and you. He says fine thanks. He introduces himself by name and says he is over building and grounds for the church, wwho has a long term lease with the city for the property. (The parking lot and field next to it are city property). He says he is trying to get the field in shape for use as a Flag Football Field. He says, I noticed you filling you holes and all, but I'd appreciate if you didn;t dig her. Instead of arguing, I decided to leave. I'll call the city tomorrow to find out if he is right in telling me to leave. God forbid he was wrong.

Attachments

• 100_3591.jpg
    100_3591.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 294
  • 100_3592.jpg
    100_3592.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 293
Who did you ask for permission to detect the city property? That is who you should have referred him to.;)

Back
Top Bottom