Here’s some info on the nox

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say this..There's a few people on here who are pretty hung up on the nox being that good..And that's great,if its working for you ..But,and this isn't a uneducated guess,,there are just as many nox machines hitting the classified sections on forums as there are people praising that machine here in this thread alone..So what does that really say?
I'm no genius but common sense tells me those guys didn't see it as good,,not like the guys who fell in love with it.Id say the nox is more of a push,just as many had my results and are moving on..

I'll say this..There's a few people on here who are pretty hung up on the nox being that good..And that's great,if its working for you ..But,and this isn't a uneducated guess,,there are just as many nox machines hitting the classified sections on forums as there are people praising that machine here in this thread alone..So what does that really say?
I'm no genius but common sense tells me those guys didn't see it as good,,not like the guys who fell in love with it.Id say the nox is more of a push,just as many had my results and are moving on..

Considering there is none for sale in the classifieds on here , findmall , treasurenet , or treasurequestxlt , I am wondering where all those used ones hit the forum classifieds ?

Inquiring minds want to know..... :lol:

Well,
Seems there are tons of At Series detectors currently up for sale.
Wonder why??
Go look at FM classifieds.

Loads of Tesoros too.

Considering there is none for sale in the classifieds on here , findmall , treasurenet , or treasurequestxlt , I am wondering where all those used ones hit the forum classifieds ?

Inquiring minds want to know..... :lol:

You need to look again on those sites,and also include the ones that have already sold,considering this machine has only been out for what,8 weeks at best.:laughing: Go back and do your homework,Ive don’t mine..

Well,
Seems there are tons of At Series detectors currently up for sale.
Wonder why??
Go look at FM classifieds.

Loads of Tesoros too.

Yea,but the at pro and Tesoro’s have been out for years,and the at max for over a year.The nox has been out for what? 8 weeks at best,I know I counted 9 that sold used already..I’m not trying to convince anyone of anything,I’m no fool.I just traded mine before these machines hit the $450 mark used,,and trust me it will happen within this year for the 600,,I’ll be there to post and say I told ya so.:laughing:

You need to look again on those sites,and also include the ones that have already sold,considering this machine has only been out for what,8 weeks at best.:laughing: Go back and do your homework,Ive don’t mine..

It's not so much if a detector comes up for sale, more how long one stays up for sale.

Put an 800 up for sale Woody, and watch what happens.
You need to consider, water temps are not yet ready for beach water hunting in a lot of places. When the gold starts flowing on the forums, look out!!!
And the waterproof headphones not released yet either.
You think Nox has peaked with sales?
I don't think we have even seen yet, what is going to happen.
Time will tell.

I used my Nox today.
And I have Deus and Etrac, wonder why?

Tnsharpshooter,I’ll give my last bit of advice,I’ve never claimed to be a expert and I’m just gonna lay out what I believe to be the truth,from my experiences with a lot of machines.
They’re all good.ive never came across one that was totally worthless,,like woman.lol..No offense to the ladies here.
I traded my nox for a racer 2 pro pack and cash,nice chunk.
Now,I’ve used the racer 2 and it’s a fine machine.FOR ME..It has a tone break,adjustable backlight,tone pitch adjustment,pinpoint trigger,enough coils used at low prices,it separates like a beast and pinpoints spot on.Ive found a ton of old coins with the racer 2 and the visual ID to me is as good as it gets for a single frequency machine..This is my opinion,but it’s better than the equinox,For me.
I don’t need or want waterproof,I could care less that the at pro is waterproof.But back to the racer 2,it does everything for me,and more than the nox could ever do for ME..This old dog is done chasing his tail,looking and waiting for the next best thing just to have a rerun or bad experience,or let down.ill stick to what works for me,regardless of what works for others.And I hope you all do great with your nox .That machine just don’t impress me.

Ok. Went back to look again....got a total of 3 in the forums earlier mentioned including the one and only sold on here. Of course , there are other forums , but Im just not seeing any rush to sell in the forums. Considering how many people bought them new , three in the classifieds dont mean much. There will be more , but I just dont see this rush to the classifieds mentioned.....

Tnsharpshooter,I’ll give my last bit of advice,I’ve never claimed to be a expert and I’m just gonna lay out what I believe to be the truth,from my experiences with a lot of machines.
They’re all good.ive never came across one that was totally worthless,,like woman.lol..No offense to the ladies here.
Now,I’ve used the racer 2 and it’s a fine machine.FOR ME..It has a tone break,adjustable backlight,tone pitch adjustment,pinpoint trigger,enough coils used at low prices,it separates like a beast and pinpoints spot on.Ive found a ton of old coins with the racer 2 and the visual ID to me is as good as it gets for a single frequency machine..This is my opinion,but it’s better than the equinox,For me.
I don’t need or want waterproof,I could care less that the at pro is waterproof.But back to the racer 2,it does everything for me,and more than the nox could ever do for ME..This old dog is done chasing his tail,looking and waiting for the next best thing just to have a rerun or bad experience,or let down.ill stick to what works for me,regardless of what works for others.And I hope you all do great with your nox .That machine just don’t impress me.

Racer 2 is a nice detector. I am glad you FINALLY found a model that suits you.

Ok. Went back to look again....got a total of 3 in the forums earlier mentioned including the one and only sold on here. Of course , there are other forums , but Im just not seeing any rush to sell in the forums. Considering how many people bought them new , three in the classifieds dont mean much. There will be more , but I just dont see this rush to the classifieds mentioned.....

Sorry but I meant all the forums

I am glad you got what you wanted. New detectors are fun if they work as expected. If not, they are just frustrating and make you second guess your decision to change. I have done that a few times only to go back to my Whites standbys. I recently traded for a new machine (won't mention the name to avoid the haters) and I absolutely love it. I took it to a site today that I have pounded with all my other machines and found two wheat pennys that were masked by iron and other stuff. I also found a penny at 9 inches deep. It was the deepest coin that I have dug in a long time. Good luck with the Racer 2, good hunting is ahead for you !!!

I am glad you finally took everyone's advice and got rid of the Nox. It was clearly not the right machine for you. Now maybe you can stop making threads telling all of us how terrible the Nox is.[emoji6][emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lol.Ill post my racer finds this week coming after I take it behind where I had the equinox,minus the pennies the nox already got..:laughing:

Ok.

I need to fire up my Impact soon, and use. See what you've done Woody.
Wouldn't mind trying a multi Kruzer.

Disclaimer here.
One of my toughest finds to find IMO was done with Impact.
Another with Nokta Relic.
Two with Deus and HF elliptical coil
One with the Nox.

And 2 of the finds came out of one site.
And 2 of the finds came out of another site.
One find (the one found with Nokta relic) was solo find ( fake capped bust dime)
Might be my rarest find to date.

But many more hours used hunting with Deus vs the others.
Think about that.

For the record

Wood butcher how long did you have the 600 ?, how many hunts did you go on with the 600 ?, did you sell it thinking just maybe something was wrong with the machine ?, because the number's were in correct , your opinion is good, just also wondering did you put in enough time , to really know the machine, before you got rid of it ? , did it ever cross your mind, i might have got a lemon ? The Jury is out on recess on this one, might be a while till we all reach a verdict :secret::sneaking::darnconfused::hmmm::nah::crazy::confused::twisted::ohwell: Good luck with your Racer2 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom