18K 1st Round Knockout!

Congrats to you and your Sand Shark on the yellow Felix! What's with you and animal encounters in the water huh?:grin:

drinking my coffee minding my own business early in the morning as usual and BAM! look what you did! do I do my honey do list or detect?

Good job on the yellow Felix... I was chuckling on the very little trash comments... for me that is a huge amount of trash... next time OBN comes up.. come with him and we will take you to beaches that have few if any pull tabs and no bottle caps... and don't tell Earl... chesapeake bay retrievers aren't allowed to hunt up here :lol:

Nice job Felix :yes: :photo: Manta Ray was attracted to the PI lol, you would have definitely gone viral if he gave you a big hug :)

Like Craig, I was trying to figure out if you were being sarcastic on the trash :) mind you the cz would be picking up the aluminum as well.

You ever bother to break open the crusted iron? I've seen spark plugs, bolts, and AA batts usually behind all that crud when hunting with the PI.

Nice ring, ouch what happened to your hand!:shock:
The pinky was me the other stuff I think was going into to the pouch - not sure though.

What's with you and animal encounters in the water huh?:grin:
They want to steal my gold! :nono: :lol:

Like Craig, I was trying to figure out if you were being sarcastic on the trash :) mind you the cz would be picking up the aluminum as well...You ever bother to break open the crusted iron? I've seen spark plugs, bolts, and AA batts usually behind all that crud when hunting with the PI.
No I wasn't being sarcastic. If you look at my prior post (the "Work Out" one) I hunted with the Excal on a trashy beach). This was with a PI on Miami Beach which is relatively clean because of all the hunters. Yep on opening up the crusted iron!

...do I do my honey do list or detect?
If you feel you have to ask that question please hand over your PIRATE CARD right now. :yes::lol:

Attachments

• Pirate Card.jpg
    Pirate Card.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 64
NICE one man, when I hit something early in a hunt i am tempted to just leave instead of spending the next few hours thinking there must be more.

That’s the way to do it! First target hits the yellow! I always get excited when I hit gold early because chances are I’ll hit it again. But sometimes that’s all the gold I get. Man great hunt!

Back
Top Bottom