Started off April with a very light CRH.

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Well, this 5 box CRH is about as light as one can get and still say successful.

KT searched 5 $500 boxes on Thursday, 1st box contained 1 40% Ag Ken and nothing else. The other 4 boxes contained a scattering of NIFCs and nothing else...not even a proof or an 87! And none of the NIFCs were keepers for KT's hoard.

So there is only a solo 68 Ken this week.....KT had hope when He came across that 68, but it was late in the box. The rest of the hunt was a Royal anticlimax. :laughing::laughing::laughing: At least the 68 was a pretty one!

The image is below of the solo. Well, onward to next week!

Attachments

• CRH 04 08 2018 1 40% Ag Ken.JPG
    CRH 04 08 2018 1 40% Ag Ken.JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 190
You get points for effort, too bad you didn't get treasure for effort. Maybe next time. Keep your royal head up, the next batch of boxes will provide a mighty hoard. Long live the King!

Well, this 5 box CRH is about as light as one can get and still say successful.

KT searched 5 $500 boxes on Thursday, 1st box contained 1 40% Ag Ken and nothing else. The other 4 boxes contained a scattering of NIFCs and nothing else...not even a proof or an 87! And none of the NIFCs were keepers for KT's hoard.

So there is only a solo 68 Ken this week.....KT had hope when He came across that 68, but it was late in the box. The rest of the hunt was a Royal anticlimax. :laughing::laughing::laughing: At least the 68 was a pretty one!

The image is below of the solo. Well, onward to next week!

Well, this supports the royal quote that volume produces results in this fickle hobby. One week it's feast, and the next famine, but overall the effort is well worth it and a great deal of fun. Congrats on the nice looking 40%!

Congrats on the silver hunt saver!

You get points for effort, too bad you didn't get treasure for effort. Maybe next time. Keep your royal head up, the next batch of boxes will provide a mighty hoard. Long live the King!

Well, this supports the royal quote that volume produces results in this fickle hobby. One week it's feast, and the next famine, but overall the effort is well worth it and a great deal of fun. Congrats on the nice looking 40%!

Royal Thanks to you all for the kind words of encouragement! This CRH just proves you never can tell with this hobby....kinda like MDing...do all your research, spend the time to get permission, get down in the trenches and sweep low and slow, dig even the iffy signals, and sometimes you get a goodie and sometimes you get all pull tabs and junk! HA HA.

Well, KT remains optimistic that another good hunt is out there in the near future.....so the saga continues! :D:D

Still a nice find my Lord. I actually just ordered up my first box of halfs so it should arrive on Tuesday the only real problem is finding where to dump them afterwards.

Next week will definitely be better. Thanks for posting. I really like seeing your finds. Here's to hoping you have a week that makes up for this light one.

Still a nice find my Lord. I actually just ordered up my first box of halfs so it should arrive on Tuesday the only real problem is finding where to dump them afterwards.

Next week will definitely be better. Thanks for posting. I really like seeing your finds. Here's to hoping you have a week that makes up for this light one.

Royal best wishes for your first box of halves, Uncletroy! If you cannot find a bank that has a coin machine, you can always get a full gift card at Walmart for your coins! :yes::yes:

Royal thanks, Stiffwrists! It helps to have optimistic comments, like yours! :D:D

Back
Top Bottom