• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

1,000,000th post

Spartan84

Explorer
Forum Supporter
Maybe I missed it, but who had the 1,000,000,000th post? I remember someone mentioning that we were almost to it, now we blew it away! lol

Hard to tell...while each post is assigned it's own number it is off by 70000 or so when compared to post totals. This is probably caused by the hack few years back and to some decree from deleted posts.

I do have a pretty good clue who hit the million but perhaps Vlad has accurate way to determine it..I'd ask him first.

Voriax

Thanks in advance lol. That's sweet the forum got that many posts in general though. I'm still new here but love it. I'm sure I speak for quite a few new members.

Maybe it was me? lol man thats a lot of posts!!

I'd like an E-tract, too, please. Just in case I won. :D jus kiddin... Thank you Vlad and Carol for a great forum and congratulations.

Hey, if it's me with the millionth post and they are giving away an MD, I'll take a Fisher F2, I don't need top of the line. And I too agree, thank you Carol and Vlad for a great forum. This has been a tremendous help for me to gain information as I am about to join in on the fun of finding treasures.

Yeah,I started that thread awhile back when we were approaching 1 million. Never got a response when I inquired about if you could tell who would have that post. I also posted maybe we could pitch in for a toaster....:lol:

I think I did it ...

95 - 98% sure anyway. At 3:59 pm on 1-03-12 It was under Beach and Water Hunting. My title was "Beautiful collection"
Marty

Back
Top Bottom