Mass. Detecting Event?? What Happened??

fir469

Forum Supporter
What happened to the Mass. event you guys were planning for the 22nd of this month?? I was all excited about it, PM'd like I was requested to and never heard back..... is it still on??? I'm coming from Jersey, so this is a decent little hike and kinda need a bit of notice... I've been dying to get up to the New england area to MD, I'd love to find some coppers. I also want to finally meet the whole crew from up that way, there certainly is a lot of ya and it would be nice to put faces to the names... Please let us all know if it's still on.

Yeah that's the one Snowy. I was wondering the same as it's only 3 days away. Updated that thread but no reposnse yet.
Just thought we'd get all the details by now.

The exact location isn't being explained until later this week to avoid anyone pre-hunting before the date. Jeff will update the forum. I'm sure he'll have directions posted as well.

The exact location isn't being explained until later this week to avoid anyone pre-hunting before the date. Jeff will update the forum. I'm sure he'll have directions posted as well.

Sounds good..thanks for the update!

No prob... I just put some other info in the other string. I can't give all Jeff's info away, but I hope it's enough to hold people over until Jeff posts all his info.

Back
Top Bottom