New Smaller Prizm Loops Coming Soon!!!!

KY-Todd

Sent White's an email concerning their intent to produce a smaller coil for their Prizm series. Here was the message I received bask from them:

Currently White's is working on building 2 smaller loops for the Prizm
Series. I expect them to be available the first of next year.
Mike

Good news. I can't wait to get one!:spin:

Todd

Since White's is now committed to the Prizim line...dropping the I & II and adding the 6T, I think everyone is expecting a small DD coil to emerge from their plant soon. Sounds like "soon" may be January...Huh?

Don't care much about a small coil now for my Prizm IV. I since have another detector with one already installed and provides superb separation in dense trash.

I cant wait. The coil on my Prizm IV is bad (or the connector) and I have to replace it. I hope they do come out in january so I can order one and start using the Prizm.
:cool:

I have a Prizm V coming and I would sure like to have a small coil for the trashy areas!

HH,
Rick

I cant wait. The coil on my Prizm IV is bad (or the connector) and I have to replace it. I hope they do come out in january so I can order one and start using the Prizm.
:cool:
No disrespect intended, but with a M6 and MXT in your arsenal...why? Both of those machines will out perform the Prizim without even turning them on.:lol:

Just kidding...I use my Prizim for a backup in my Jeep all the time.

Last edited:
I'm glad whites finally realized that they need coils for the prism line. I bought the MXT just because of the coil options or else I would have went with the prism V. Ice

No disrespect intended, but with a M6 and MXT in your arsenal...why? Both of those machines will out perform the Prizim without even turning them on.:lol:

Just kidding...I use my Prizim for a backup in my Jeep all the time.

I Would like to keep a detector in my van for times I see a dug up sidewalk or street while driving.
I dont want to keep the M6 or the MXT in my van for fear they would get damaged or stolen.

:spin:

Back
Top Bottom