Hi ya my names Moses first time medal detecting this past sun with a gold digger anyone know what this could be

moses3015

uploadfromtaptalk1427226586998.jpg
b9079e6657fb4d278a8d3fc0b6505879.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1427226512222.jpg

Welcome! My guess is a piece of aluminum allow. They are usually left after construction welding works. I found many of them in places with aluminum tube constrictions like tot lots, beaches, etc. Happy Hunting :grin:

Welcome from Maryland. Guess we should ask is it heavy? If it's lightweight then like others I say aluminum if heavy could be zinc mixture solder which I found pounds of.

You went with a gold digger? You'd better get rid of her quick and don't sign any insurance policies!:lol: Seriously,that's a blob of aluminum,as stated earlier. If I were to give a beginner advice I would tell them to dig mostly higher conductors to start,and the signal has to be solid,repeatable and not jump around,if you have a screen readout. That is so a person doesn't get disgusted digging up stuff like that. However,some stuff like that DOES read high and stable,so you're going to get some of that. Keep on looking,it gets a lot easier to tell you've got something good with time(and the same machine).

Back
Top Bottom