Gold

samatwwe

I was wondering what all of the gold jewelry that I have may be worth. Off hand, could anyone maybe take a guess at giving me a ballpark of what this pile is worth? Any help is appreciated. They range from 10K-24Karat I beleive. I also have two little gold nuggets. What may they be worth?
IMG_2074.jpg

IMG_2076.jpg

price is so volatile right now (going up every day, it seems) You just need to get an approximate weight. Last I heard 1460 an ounce. Everyone recommends ARA. Do not do the cash for gold horse$hit and pawn shops.

The nuggets look nice.What part of the country are they from?

I would hold on to it it for awhile longer.

It is worth only about $50, but I will give you a little extra because I like you. $60, but you have to pay for shipping to get them to me, please insure it for about $500

No idea without the weight but I would definitely say you have over an ounce for sure. That's $1460. Go to ARA for the best deal for you gold.

If you know the karat and weight of the jewelry you can go to http://gold.yabz.com. as for the nuggets, although most are not 24k, just enter their weight as 24k since nuggets are generally worth more than their bullion valve due to their rarity..

ARA is the place to send it too.If they are not a sponser of this site they should be,we sure spread their name around a lot...

Back
Top Bottom